For the last 12 years, Shiri has been practising as a Remedial Massage Therapist (specialising in deep tissue and trigger point therapy alongside pregnancy, lymphatic drainage incorporating reflexology and Indian head massage.
He has worked extensively in a multidisciplinary clinic, alongside a chiropractor, counsellor, kinesiologist, naturopath and yoga teachers in the Sutherland Shire. Shiri’s approach is holistic leaving the clients with that amazing feeling after every treatment, every time.
Understanding the need to create favourable conditions through his techniques, Shiri blends in essential oils to supplement his premise.
Believing in remedial massage is designed to balance muscle/ soft tissue length, tension, tone which in turn will promote the return to normal joint/ capsular/ bone position; Shiri engages with clients through consultation, enquiring case history and current condition such as physical and other health, lifestyles and diet to assist healing acute and chronic conditions.
Shiri is empathetic, spiritual and passionate in what he believes in.
When he is not treating clients, Shiri enjoys cooking holistic meals, meditating, riding his bike (Merida Matts 20), watching thought provoking movies, and sharing his sense of humour.
– Diploma in Remedial Massage
– Certificate IV in Massage
– Certificate in Swedish Massage
– Massage and Myotherapy Australia member
– Senior First Aid Certificate
– Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage
– Certificate in Remedial Massage 1 (Trigger Points and Pathologies)
– Certificate in Indian Head Massage
– Certificate in Reflexology 1
– Anatomy and Physiology 2 (Structures)
– Deep Tissue
– Trigger Point Therapy
– Myofascial therapy
– Swedish Massage
– Pregnancy Massage
– Lymphatic Drainage