At Fusion Massage, you’re in safe hands.
Our expertise lies in blending relaxation, remedial and sports massage techniques to restore optimum performance and boost your total wellbeing.
Who we are
Fusion Massage was founded by leading sports and remedial massage therapist, Emma Dunning, who has 15+ years’ experience in the industry, including a Bachelor of Education in Human Movement and Health Education. Emma’s passion is to enhance your health and wellbeing through a holistic personalised approach to massage therapy.
Fusion’s team of highly qualified, experienced and accredited massage therapists share Emma’s passion and are committed to helping restore your wellness and vitality. Think of it as a wellness partnership between you and your massage therapist, who will listen to your needs and create a customised massage treatment plan to support you in:
- preventing injury
- promoting rehabilitation
- pain and stress relief
- achieving the recuperation and relaxation you need for optimal performance and wellbeing.
Fusion Massage has clinics in Double Bay, and Allianz Stadium, Moore Park in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
What we offer
Fusion Massage are experts in a broad range of massage techniques including remedial, relaxation, sports, deep tissue and trigger point therapy. We also offer pregnancy massage for mums to be, and hot stone therapy for extra pampering. We can incorporate specific modalities such as myofascial release therapy, lymphatic drainage and cupping for even more targeted treatment of musculo-skeletal issues.
All Fusion massage therapists have provider numbers registered with private health funds and you can claim our treatments with most funds. Check with your health fund first.
Why choose us?
At Fusion Massage, we know that every body is unique, and what suits one person may not suit another. We listen to your needs so you get the most individual attention to ensure the best outcome.
Our commitment to your total wellbeing means that, if needed, we can refer you for extra care to practitioners in our vast network of allied health professionals.
Education is a key difference at Fusion Massage:
- Through ongoing education, our therapists stay up to date with the latest massage techniques, so you get the best treatments available.
- We’ll help you get to know your own body too, as part of your consult and massage plan.
- We’ll constantly revise your treatment plan depending on how your body responds to massage therapy.
- We’re the massage partner of choice for some of Australia’s most popular sporting teams and elite athletes, such as professional cyclists, rugby league players and other high-profile clients. They recognise Fusion Massage as the experts in helping reduce injury and improve performance through targeted massage treatments.